A fire at a restaurant in Kemptown in December 2015 was safely extinguished by fire crew and found to have been accidental.
After investigations it was found that the fire started in the restaurant's kitchen ducting which ran from the kitchen to the roof of the building.
Had the ducting of the restaurant been cleaned to TR19 standards this business would have been able to prevent this incident whilst ensuring their insurance was valid and the building safe for customers and staff.
Simply by ensuring all commercial kitchen ducting had been cleaned by a professional company to TR19 standards this incident could have been avoided.
If you are a cleaning company looking to improve your service and clean to TR19 standards then click here to view our product range and see how we can ensure you are exceeding TR19 standards and winning more business.
Details and photograph taken from: http://www.juicebrighton.com/news/brighton-news/1817539/update-kemptown-fire-cause-accidental/