A popular restaurant who continued to disregard hygiene standards found itself with a zero hygiene rating and a £60,000 fine.
Southend Council had given many warnings regarding the state of the premises and the kitchen at the restaurant but these were ignored.
Along with cooked and raw food being stored incorrectly, broken glazing, unsafe ceiling over the oven and a peeling kitchen floor the kitchen was found to be filthy, the appilances and kitchen were not kept clean or hygienic.
The smallest build up of grease and fat in the kitchen or on the extractor fan can cause a fire.
If you are a cleaning company looking to improve your service and clean to TR19 standards then click here to view our product range, including Ecoseal, and see how we can ensure you are exceeding TR19 standards and winning more business.
Details taken from: